Thursday, March 3, 2011

2 weeks and 3 days to go!

Praises for today:
Another day pregnant and no change in baby's status or progression of labor
Lots of visitors bringing goodies and things to keep me and my mind busy
Special notes and emails from friends far and near with encouraging words and Scripture
The great care I am receiving here at Wesley

Requests for today:
Continued pregnancy
Stamina for my parents as they care for the kids at home
Ben's ball game tonight. Win, win, win!
Ben as he juggles work, visiting me, and spending time with the kids
Momma missing her kids



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just got back from Motor Team. Missed ya. Glad to hear you and baby are staying stable. Good luck to Ben and the team. I'm sure it is difficult being away from the kids. However, I bet Grandma and Grandpa are doing fine. I know "we" can't replace Momma and Daddy. Praying for your peace of mind.
Brenda C.

Anonymous said...

The Mom's-in-Touch girls are missing you. We are praying faithfully for you and your family!! May God bless the baby with great health and you with unlimited patience!