Friday, March 4, 2011

2 weeks and 1 day to go

Miscalculated the countdown yesterday... Although I'm not really sure what the end day will be. We hit 34 weeks on a Saturday so we may go a little shy of that or wait till the next Monday. Nevertheless, we are still pregnant and one day closer to meeting this baby!

Praises for today:
A win in a tight game for the Lady Broncos last night!
Stable conditions for me and the baby.
SOOO many offers for help that we don't even know where to begin.
My mom and her availability to stay with Rhett & Leah right now. She is getting a break
this weekend thanks to Aunt Cindy and Uncle Brent!
A hot shower.

Requests for today:
Continued pregnancy.
Safe travel for my mom and Brent & Cindy as they will be on the road this afternoon.
A little motivation :)
Progress in potty-training Leah through this change in routine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy reading about your progress. Know its got to get old laying there. Do u have your laptop with you? Watch some movies, catch up on your knitting- I'd be glad to send u my requests! Hang in there. I'll be anxious to see you & the one. Tell your mom hello for me. Adalee