Wednesday, July 20, 2011

One Proud Momma

Yesterday, Leah & I were making popsicles in the kitchen. Trey is moving around a lot on his mat lately. He was moving closer to the fireplace. I said out loud, to no one in particular, "Trey you're about to hit the fireplace." I noticed Rhett ran down the hall. Before long, he came back with a blanket and laid it against the fireplace to keep Trey's head from hitting the brick. You can see it in the picture. What a great big brother Trey has!
Trey is getting so much stronger. He is so happy, too, smiling and laughing for much of his waking hours. Mommy makes sure he has plenty of tummy time every day. I probably should move his mat away from the fireplace now, because he can scooch around all over that thing on his tummy or back.
Leah LOVES to dance and sing. One of my friends gave her a DVD called Bella Dancerella Pop Star when Trey was born. She asks to watch it every day and it is so fun to watch her perform. Here is one of the songs she likes to do the best. She can do the whole thing without the video, but since she was watching it this morning, I took advantage to video her. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job Leah! Do you get those moves from your Daddy or Mommy? Or maybe from Papa!!!

Aunt Cory said...

Oh my gosh...amazing.