Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Oh no!




On no!  We had a diaper catastrophe today!  (Picture 1: Rhett's Oh no! face, the following pictures are trying to catch the Oh no! face on camera.)  Rhett and I were playing downstairs this morning while Leah was sleeping.  I noticed he was grabbing his "business" a lot and asked him if needed to go to the potty.  Well, we didn't make it in time.  As I was trying to round him up to go upstairs to his potty, I started noticing wet spots on my jeans, on the rug.  My response as a first time mom was, "is his sippy leaking?"  Uh... no, not his sippy.  I unzip his PJs and there is NO diaper on him.  So we get upstairs to the bathroom and I take off his PJs and find the diaper down in the left leg.  His socks are soaked in pee as are his PJs.  So into the bath we go for a quick lather and rinse.  Still wondering how this all happened.  Can't even blame the bad diaper assembly on dad... I'm the one who put that diaper on him this morning.  The most disturbing part of this whole ordeal; Rhett didn't seem to mind he was soaked in pee. 

1 comment:

Marcia said...

Oh well - Rhett probably didn't really like the pee down his leg. that's a good story though! He will eventually be a potty pro!