Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Back to work



Today was Momma's first day back after the holiday so the first day back to daycare too.  I had to wake up both kids... I hate doing that!  We had a late night last night because Daddy had an away basketball game (he won, by the way).  Rhett was not ready to get up and just wanted Daddy to love on him for awhile.  Doesn't he look sweet?  Rhett, I mean.  
The picture of Leah is in her swing this evening.  I put her in there while we were eating supper not really expecting her to sleep but it got quiet pretty quick.  She must have been worn out form the day too.  She was a trooper at the game last night.  She is so content.  She has an eye infection and has been waking up all matted shut.  It doesn't seem to bother her until I start to clean it out.  Poor baby.

3 comments:

Kara said...

Rhett does look sweet- Benji, not so much- he he!
I hope your week back went well- I'm sure it was hard waking the kiddos.
I'm so glad Leah is a content baby- much be the girl in her! :-)

Heidi said...

I think Benji looks cute! Maybe it's the glasses!

Marcia said...

That going back to work is hard! Even when they're home from college - but I certainly don't have to wake them up!
Love those kids, they sure are sweet!
Marcia