Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Leah...

Here are a few things we have caught Leah doing in the last week or so...

"Washing" dishes in the kitchen sink.
She carried a stool in from the bathroom and shimmied her way up on the counter.
Leah can pretend that almost anything is make-up. She LOVES make-up. She was hiding behind a chair with a package of markers when we found her this way.
You can see her legs are also covered. Her arms were too but she has them turned back in the picture. I had to get a picture before she got cleaned up and sat in time out!

There is never a dull moment with Leah around. She is definitely in the terrible two's. We haven't found her discipline "currency" yet. She's pretty much going to to what she wants to do despite any punishment/reward we hand out. Just a phase, right???

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

The make up picture makes me smile :) Leah's a go-getter it appears! I bet you have some good stories :)

Kara said...

Oh, I love that Leah! She's full of spunk & spice and I can relate to that! Girls are so fun!

Susan Hanzlicek said...

I think Leah will teach you to pick your battles. Can't wait to see what she comes up with next!