Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Date with Mom

Rhett and I had a date a few weeks ago. What a pleasure to spend some one-on-one time with my favorite big brother. There is a mini golf place at the outlet mall in Newton (a mere 7 miles from our house!)

We went once last summer and it was pretty frustrating for this little perfectionist. He didn't want to take much advice either. This year was very different. He let me help him with his grip and show him how to swing.
I started counting swings and keeping score but then I needed the score card to pull watermelon gum off the bottom of my shoe (AGH!)
We were the only people there and had so much fun together. Thanks, Daddy, for staying home with Leah and Trey so Rhett and I could go!
Leah and I have girl dates almost every week to the grocery store. Not as novel as mini golf but fun to have a shopping buddy in my little girl!

No comments: