Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Bonk

Well, Leah isn't perfect anymore.  We were at a Sunday School picnic Sunday evening when I stepped in a hole and fell.  I was holding Leah and she landed head first on the concrete patio.  Luckily we have 3 doctors in our class, one a pediatrician.  We got ice on it immediately and gave her tylenol right away.  She's got a nice goose egg but so far hasn't shown any signs of a concussion.  When she finished her crying, she was back to her happy-go-lucky self.  It took Mom a little longer to recover...
The bruise and bump are looking good just 2 days after "the incident."  I think she's had a few headaches so we've been staying on top of the tylenol.  I don't think she's holding it against me.

1 comment:

Kara said...

Oh Erin, I bet you felt/feel horrible. What a blessing she didn't have any bad injuries.