Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Fisher Christmas 2010

We enjoyed 2.5 days in Manhattan with my parents, aunt, sisters and their families. Here's a few highlights.

Couldn't resist posting this pic!
Grandpa reading the Christmas story from Luke 2. The grandkids get to help by adding the characters to the nativity as he reads. It was Rhett's year to add the baby Jesus.
Nephew Will LOVES green and soccer. So I made him a green hat with a soccer ball on it. Do you think he likes it?
Luke got a hat too. His has a basketball on the crown. Luke was the only grandkid to get to attend the KSU-UMKC basketball game with my sisters, their husbands, Aunt Karen, Ben & I to celebrate my birthday. The others had to stay home with Grandma and Grandpa.
Rhett excited about the new Lego set he got.

No comments: