Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I love it!

Last week I bought a Swivel Sweeper. Maybe you've seen the infomercial... I love it! I used to get so frustrated one meal after sweeping and mopping the floor when it looked just like it did before I swept. So much effort to move all the chairs and rugs. Ugh! But not anymore! Now I pull out my Swivel Sweeper each evening and the mess is gone with such little effort. Ahh, clean floors! Also great on the stairs (since it weighs only 2 pounds) and around the house for a quick clean up before a showing of the house. I got last years model at a reduced price so it does not have the elbow joint, but it is still very easy to get under furniture. It takes so little to get a house-wife excited!

2 comments:

Kara said...

Good to know Erin. I might be looking into that! I love a good recommendation. Thanks!

Lisa said...

Well, at least it's cheaper than a dog! (That's my clean up of all dropped food!)