Thursday, September 10, 2009

Mmmmm

Just wondering... If I use my Reebok Step as a step stool while painting, does it count as exercise?

We are still preparing the bedroom downstairs for Rhett. The bedding is ready (did anyone know that queen size waterproof mattress pad is $35... on sale????!!!!) and I have been painting when I have the time. Rhett came home sick from daycare this morning and is napping well so I just finished edging. Maybe I can get a wall or two done before Ben brings Leah home from daycare. (She was asleep when I picked up Rhett and we've already paid for it so I left her there!)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Definitely a workout! You're getting excellent upper arm workout with your painting! Oh, and core muscles; it takes a lot of skill to balance paint roller, paint and self without spilling/tripping. Extra credit if you do it with child or pet under foot. Good luck!

Kara said...

Oh, I'd say that definitely counts and I'm going to chalk that up for my exercise of the day. Just thinking about that made me short of breath! he he Oh yes, by the way- what is exercise? I would NOT know.