Thursday, June 18, 2009

Giddy up!

My cowboy grandpa is turning 80 in a few weeks. He is still riding pens at a feed yard everyday and competing in team roping competitions. He's amazing! My cousin Tara is working on a scrapbook for him with pictures of all the great-grandkids (6 boys and 6 girls) and was wanting some cowboy -themed pictures. I think Tara has more hours in her day or I am lazy...
Leah doesn't have any cowgirl wear yet, other than the hat. So we were without any "wear" at all!
Rhett got a new cowboy hat at the Crazy House in Garden City last week. Great-grandma made the neck scarf for him for Christmas. He's wearing it just like Papa Don does in the winter.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Very cute!

tara said...

I don't have more hours.... I'm just crazy!

Marcia said...

Great pictures! I needed to catch up on your blog! Looks like you've had a good summer so far.