Sunday, March 22, 2009

Uppercase Living



I recently went to an Uppercase Living party.  It's those vinyl sticker wall decorations.  No commitment, they just peel right off.  I got a welcome sign for the living room, a cowgirl and cowboy one for the kids room, and one for above our bed.  I haven't done the kids room yet, but am pleased with the other 2.  Here's the one in our bedroom.  We've been in this house over 6 years and have never had anything on the wall in our room.  Now I'm wanting to add a picture of Ben and I from our wedding dance.  We'll see how long that takes to get up!

2 comments:

Kara said...

Now, that's COOL Erin! I have hopes of getting a wedding pic in our bedroom too- somehow kids pics get on the wall but not pics of C and I. how sad. Someday I tell myself someday!
Leah is a doll- she can't be that old yet.

Marcia said...

That is neat! I am anxious to see what you got for the kid's room.